We are a fast-growing company located in Dallas close to I-30 and Hampton Rd and we are looking for a CNC Programmer with MasterCam experience.
If you thrive on being part of a team, meeting new challenges, growing both personally and professionally, and care about producing quality work, then Kenney Industries wants you to join our team!
Essential Job Functions:
• Write and edit programs using Master Cam software.
• Troubleshoot and problem solve CNC production issues.
• Provides technical advice for machine setup and machine troubleshooting.
• Programs and downloads new parts for all CNC equipment.
• Updates parts to reflect engineering revisions.
• Store proven programs, work holding and tooling.
• Determine the sequence of machine operations, and select the proper cutting tools needed to machine work pieces into the desired shapes.
• Revise programs to eliminate errors, and retest programs to check that problems have been solved.
• Analyze job orders, drawings, blueprints, specifications and design data to calculate dimensions, tool selection, machine speeds, and feed rates.
• Observe machines on trial runs or conduct computer simulations to ensure that programs and machinery will function properly and produce items that meet specifications.
• Modify existing programs to enhance efficiency.
• Keep leadership aware of any condition that may affect the efficiency, quality or completion of jobs, and assist in continuous improvement activities within the machine shop.
• Other job duties as assigned
• MasterCam programming experience required
• A minimum of 5 years of experience programming CNC machines for precision parts.
• Ability to read and understand G code.
• Ability to read and interpret blueprints
• Experience with Fanuc and/or Haas controls a plus.
• Ability to follow verbal and written instructions.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Ability to work effectively with others and independently.
• Willingness to be accountable & responsible.
In addition, we look for people who share the Kenney Industries Core Values:
- Maintains Accountability Reliable and committed.
- Remains Teachable Looking to grow; Never Stagnate.
- A Job Well Done Cares about quality; Notices the little things that make a big difference.
- Reactive to the Needs of Others Were all a team; Here when you need us.
- Conquering Attitude No problem too big; Finding the good in all situations.
We highly encourage HUBZone residents to apply! Preference may be given if you reside in a HUBZone. Click the following link to see if your address qualifies: HUBZone Map
Excellent benefits package includes health insurance, vision, dental, 401(k) matching, life Insurance, paid holidays, PTO, and paid vacation time.
Pay commensurate with experience.
Please submit your resume for consideration.
Job Type: Full-time
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/ATSApply.aspx?jn7eaPLiUPSYBHNo4difggf