QA Laboratory Technician – 3rd shift Kelly Scientific is currently seeking a Quality Lab Technician to join one of our top clients in the Savannah, GA area. This is a contract to hire position that will require frequent overtime work. Responsibilities:
- Conduct laboratory testing on raw and finished materials including sensory, pH, moisture analysis, viscosity, odor, and flavor testing, among others
- Analyze data from analytical and quality testing
- Interpret QC data from use of amylographs, moisture testing, fat analyzers, and protein analysis
- Calibrate equipment and thermometers to maintain accuracy
- Maintain HACCP system policies and a safe work environment
- Associate’s Degree in Science or H.S. diploma with experience in quality, auditing, and FDA regulated manufacturing environments
- 2 years experience within an FDA regulated manufacturing facility preferred
- Working knowledge of sensory evaluation theory and methodology
Kelly® Science & Clinical is your connection to premier scientific and clinical companies looking to hire talented people just like you. Every day, we match science professionals with dream jobs that fit their skills and interests-it’s the way we think job searching should be. Nearly 100 percent of our science recruiters have a professional background/education in science, so we know a thing or two about the science market and how to get you noticed.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?XTDwhfY%2blvG2k63YwrQHogw