Kelly Scientific has a new contract-to-hire opportunity for an Entry-Level Laboratory Technician with a Chemical Manufacturer in Northern KY. Day-to-Day Responsibilities:
- Analyze physical and chemical products for over 1000 formulas
- Perform titrations, pH, viscosity, and various analytical testing
- Maintain storage and organization of retained products
- Follow SOPs and work instructions according to EPA, cGMP, and safety standards
- Record data accurately
- Assist other team members as needed
You are an excellent fit if you meet the following qualifications:
- AS or BS in Chemistry or closely related field
- Strong wet chemistry skills required – HPLC and/or titration experience preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Computer savvy
- Highly organized with an eye for detail and excellent problem-solving skills
This is a full-time, 3-month contract-to-hire position. Schedule is Monday – Friday with hours from 12:00pm – 8:30pm with flexibility to come in early or stay late as needed. Starting pay is $16.00 – $17.50/hr. with an increase in pay after permanent hire with the company.
Kelly® Science & Clinical is your connection to premier scientific and clinical companies looking to hire talented people just like you. Every day, we match science professionals with dream jobs that fit their skills and interests-it’s the way we think job searching should be. Nearly 100 percent of our science recruiters have a professional background/education in science, so we know a thing or two about the science market and how to get you noticed.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?12L6c%2bAcBGohAGn20nXGLAm