Kelly Science & Clinical has a new contract-to-hire Entry-Level Tissue Processing Specialist position with a National Biotechnology company in Dayton, OH. This is an excellent opportunity to gain Industry experience! Day-to-Day Responsibilities:
- Participate in receiving and shipping of incoming samples
- Perform tissue processing using special techniques, instrumentation, and equipment
- Document according to Federal, State, and Company regulations and standards
- Maintain cleanliness of lab and equipment, including inventory of supplies
- Partner with Quality and Regulatory departments to ensure compliance
- Assist with other duties as requested
You are an excellent candidate if you meet the following candidates:
- AS/BS/Certification in Science discipline
- Knowledge and/or experience using aseptic techniques
- Excellent attention to detail
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment with excellent interpersonal skills
- Comfortable working fully gowned in a cleanroom environment that requires sitting or standing for extended periods of time
- Able to lift 60 pounds occasionally and 30 pounds frequently
- Must be authorized to work in the US without restrictions or need for sponsorship
There are two shifts to choose from.Both shifts will require the candidate to work up to 12 hours, if necessary. Pay will start at $13.50/hr. with an increase to $15.00/hr. once hired on permanently by the company. There is the opportunity for growth within the company after 1 full year in this role.
Kelly® Science & Clinical is your connection to premier scientific and clinical companies looking to hire talented people just like you. Every day, we match science professionals with dream jobs that fit their skills and interests-it’s the way we think job searching should be. Nearly 100 percent of our science recruiters have a professional background/education in science, so we know a thing or two about the science market and how to get you noticed.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?12L6c%2bAcBGovUU0Xn3IuTQm