Job Title: Inspection Associate
Company: Kelly Services
Kelly Services is seeking Inspection/Assembly Associates to work in Wyandotte, Michigan.
1st: 6am-2pm M-F (13.25/hr)
2nd: 2pm-10pm M-F ($13.75/hr)
3rd: 10pm-6am M-F ($13.75/hr)
Job Title: Technician – Inspection/Assembly
Functional Job Description – This is only a list of physical/functional aspects of this job and not necessarily a complete description of the job.
Job Objective: Perform visual inspection, minor finishing and basic assembly of small molded parts. Required to work shift work and perform all duties in a safe, efficient manner. Must be capable of lifting 30lbs and have the patience to sit for extended periods of time while performing job tasks. Must have a functional knowledge of English, both spoken and written, with basic math skills and experience using measurement tools, ie. rulers, gages, etc. Accurately record data into plants electronic database systems. Frequent interaction with internal customers. No external customer interaction.
Hours of work: 8-hour, rotating shift operation. Overtime may be required to complete assigned tasks.
PPE: Hard hat, safety glasses, work gloves, hearing protection, safety shoes/boots, long pants.
Equipment/Tools: Basic measurement tools; ruler, gage, etc. Clippers, scrappers, Allen wrenches and powered hand carts. Interact with HMI and databases.
Essential Job Functions:
• Performs visual inspection of finished parts for attribute defects. Perform minor finishing and basic assembly operations.
• Understands fundamental operation of HMI to enter data into LAN database system.
• Problem solves alone, and with others, to resolve equipment problems.
• May use rulers, clippers and other similar small tools to complete assigned inspection/task.
• Reads standard operating instructions to familiarize self with operating and safety procedures.
• Able to wear and utilize all personal protective equipment (PPE) specified by the organization.
• Performs safety and quality check of assigned equipment on a routine basis and actively participates and supports the safety program.
• Supports efficient movement of materials from inspection/assembly lines to staging area for transfer to warehouse.
• Completes equipment changeover operations to ensure safety, quality and productivity are maintained.
• Maintains housekeeping standard
• Must possess acute visual acuity, attention to detail and organizational acumen.
• May train other personnel on unit operations within the department.
Click APPLY NOW or You can apply by sending a resume to
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work-just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?YA9oLha38bIerdQDFiQpNAy