Kelly Scientific is seeking a QC Chemist in Melrose Park, IL.
Temp to Hire
Shift: M-F 8:30am-5pm; Overtime to be expected
- Collects and analyzes samples for all incoming raw materials.
- Oversee batch processes at production line based on quality control procedures
- Assist in maintaining and modifying SLPs based on QC Control, ISO, FDA and OSHA guidelines.
- Analyzes all production batches based on formulation specifications
- Develops all MSDS, and COA’s
- Work in Cooperation with other R&D Chemist to analyze competitive data
- Laboratory testing and evaluation of new and existing raw materials
- Laboratory testing and evaluation of new and existing products
- Work with regulatory manager and other R&D Chemist to evaluate the efficacy and assist in maintaining all OSHA, FDA, EPA, and ISO Regulations and quality standards of manufacturing processes and raw materials.
- Conduct instrumental product performance testing using the Rheometer, Particle Size Analyzer, Polarized/Visible light Microscope, and other related equipment. This includes the calibration and balancing of the instrument.
- Perform computer work such as data entry and transformation using the Excel spreadsheets.
- Handles other related duties as assigned and assists other R&D personnel as needed.
- Must get involved in the process development of newly formulated product.
- Writing of reports, status and progress of project assigned.
- Continuously enhance his/her abilities and knowledge in the above fields through studying of books and publications, attending seminars, and electronic databases.
- Evaluate competitive products.
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s in Chemistry
- 2 years in a laboratory environment – preferably in hair care/ hair product laboratory
- Must have experience with cGMP, ISO, FDA, EPA, and OSHA matters
- Must have great communication skills
Kelly® Science & Clinical is your connection to premier scientific and clinical companies looking to hire talented people just like you. Every day, we match science professionals with dream jobs that fit their skills and interests-it’s the way we think job searching should be. Nearly 100 percent of our science recruiters have a professional background/education in science, so we know a thing or two about the science market and how to get you noticed.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?AKhuWvBUnsF4CUkAKyNs0Qp