At Kelly, we provide top talent with What’s Next in their careers!
We are currently seeking a PRINTING OPERATORS on ALL SHIFTS at one of the nation’s leading Livestock Identification Technology Solutions company located in TEMPLE, TX.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The Printing Operator performs the efficient processing and printing of standard and client-requested livestock industrial tags using various printing equipment operations.
MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES/ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
- Perform multiple tasks with relevant print technology and equipment within an assigned shift according to the daily job schedule.
- Perform proper machine start-up and shut down, operates machines as required, documents and reports equipment issues immediately to Shift Lead.
- Utilize data entry skills with Word and Excel to perform daily tasks.
- Check and verify printed output against sample, ensure quality of work being produced.
- Detect and report defective materials or questionable conditions to the Shift Lead or Printing Manager.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Proficient in basic data entry skills; Excel
- Able to Download images for print
- Able to lift up to 25 pounds
SCHEDULE AND COMPENSATION
- 3:00pm – 11:00pm, Monday – Saturday
- Temp to Hire
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work-just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?QEUWeZsKYUp2rHrb2Q0Vowx