Material Handler – Flower Mound, TX
Competitive pay plus openings on 1 st & 2 nd shifts!
- 1st Shift – 6 am – 2:30 pm – $15.00/hour
- 2nd Shift – 3 pm – 11:30 pm – $15.50/hour
Ready to join us and jump start your career? Now’s the perfect time to join the Kelly® Professional & Industrial team as an Automotive Parts Material Handler working at a premier, Fortune 500 client and global leader in the automotive parts distribution industry.
This is a build-your-career opportunity in a cool, clean, safe and supportive work environment.
Why should you apply to be an Automotive Assembler?
- Competitive pay
- Offering first shift & second shifts
- Large company with room for career growth
- Well established company with several locations across the US.
- Safe, clean, climate-controlled work environment
- Opportunity to learn new skills, obtain on-the-job training
- Temp to hire opportunity!
What is a typical day in Automotive Parts Material Handling? You’ll be:
- Pick and stage parts for store replenishment
- Mark pallets with identifying store information
- Use hand-held radio frequency device (RFD)
- Climb stairs and ladders up to 12ft to retrieve merchandise
An Automotive Parts Material Handler job might be an outstanding fit if you:
- Are at least 18 years of age
- Are detail orientated
- Comfortable working at a fast pace.
- Able to lift or move 25 – 50 lbs., and occasionally lift and or move up to 100 lbs.
- Comfortable bending, standing and kneeling
- Comfortable with working overtime when required
- Have previous experience in a warehousing, manufacturing environment
While achieving your goals, we’ll provide the perks that support you off the clock. Our perks include ACA healthcare coverage for eligible employees, group insurance options*, holiday pay plan, EAP at no cost, corporate discounts, as well as access to thousands of free courses to help improve and further develop your skills.
*Offered and administered by Leslie & Associates. These plans are not sponsored by Kelly Services.
This is an excellent opportunity to get your foot in the door with a premier employer and industry leader. Apply to be an Automotive Parts Material Handler today!
You’re looking to keep your career moving onward and upward, and we’re here to help you do just that. Our financial staffing experts will connect you with premier companies for opportunities where you can learn, grow, and thrive. Jobs that fit your skills and experience, and most importantly, fit right on your path of where you want to go in in your career. It all adds up.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?pPlOwfK%2fiLtyCNTEWLCKowo