Payroll Lead – HR Admin My client is looking to hire an Payroll Lead – HR Administrator. This position will serve as gatekeeper to the HRIS/Payroll system for all employee data and will be accountable for the accuracy and integrity of data in the HR/Payroll system including time and attendance data, payroll data and basic employee data. This position will serve as the subject matter expert on the HRIS, payroll and compensation. KEY RESULT AREAS:
- Oversee the payroll process in the US.
- Process garnishments and coordinate with payment service partners.
- Process stop payments of payroll.
- Generate reports for distribution to government agencies and/or vendors.
- Reconcile payroll prior to transmission and validate confirmed reports.
- Manage change request workflow to ensure all employee requests, manager requests (i.e. new hires, transfers/promotions, pay changes, terminations), and payroll transactions (i.e. bonus payments) are processed accurately and timely.
- Monitor compliance with internal policies and process guidelines, engaging relevant SMEs (i.e. HR Directors) and escalating issues as needed.
- Monitor the effectiveness of existing compensation policies, guidelines and procedures recommending plan revision as well as new plans that are cost-effective and consistent with compensation trends and corporate objectives and provides guidance to HR staff.
- Provides advice to HR staff and leaders on pay decisions, policy and guideline interpretation, and job evaluation, including the design of creative solutions to specific compensation-related programs.
- Develops techniques for compiling, preparing and presenting data.
- Conducts surveys to ensure corporate compensation objectives are achieved.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field is preferred.
- Working knowledge of payroll best practices.
- Minimum 5 years’ progressive experience in payroll (at least 2 years processing payroll)
- Experience working in HRIS system – Paycom
- Experience processing payroll with US local taxes preferred.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience administering web-based payroll system
For immediate consideration please send resume with
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work-just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?Qw84Iwizjj89d0pn3M6ZgAm