Kelly Services is hiring Machine Operators for a facility in Eastanollee, GA! Hours are 10pm-7am OR 11pm-8am (you choose!) Sun-Thur. Pay starts at $13/hr., but after a few weeks of consistent attendance increases to $15/hr. Pay increases again upon hire after 90 days! Excellent benefits upon hire with opportunities for advancement.
- Ability to productively learn and operate machine, produce quality products and perform preventative maintenance on equipment.
- Must have a willingness to perform as a team member, rotate saw positions and the ability to work hours as needed.
- Must be able to learn Factory Floor System, operate computer software relative to machine.
- Machine operators may be used in any areas of the plant.
- Good housekeeping and cleaning are required
- Train new or back-up operators as needed.
- Perform other duties as directed by the Supervisor or other member of the plant leadership team
- Overtime: yes
- 1-3 years manufacturing experienced preferred..
- good written and oral communication skills
Typical indoor and outdoor manufacturing environment. The noise level is usually moderate to high and hearing protection is required on the production floor. Safety glasses are required on the production floor. Other forms of PPE may be required depending on the work/task being performed. Occasional weekend or off-shift work required.
Start Pay $13.00
After showing consistent attendance: $15.00
After 90 days – can get hired by company then will get another pay increase.
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work-just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?39e3RcFOq6aDwWXwmqfSBQd