Business Analyst Information Technology I – Torrance, CA (Remote)
The role will be remote – candidate can be non-local who are willing to relocate at own expense when COVID restriction has been lifted. Consultant will be required to be in the office post COVID.
Candidate selected must be able to work on a W2 directly with Kelly Technology.
- Analyzes business partner’s operations to understand their strengths and weaknesses to determine opportunities to automate processes and functions.
- Assists in the business process redesign and documentation as needed for new technology.
- Translates high level business requirements into functional specifications for the IT organization and manages changes to such specifications.
- Negotiates agreements and commitments by facilitating communication between business unit(s) and IT from initial requirements to final implementation
- Works with business partners within one business function to align technology solutions with business strategies.
- Supports several moderately complex business processes.
- Works on multiple projects as a project team member, occasionally as a project leader.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration, or other related field or equivalent work experience.
The candidate must display the following technical competencies:
- Basic knowledge of business requirement and corporate priorities.
- Basic ability to gather/refine complex business requirements, recommend or make decisions on business requirements/interdependencies.
- Basic ability to develop complex business cases.
- Basic ability to create impact analysis to make recommendations.
- Basic ability to present and defend complex positions and strategies for business decisions processes and plans.
- Basic knowledge of compliance, governance structures and audit principles.
- Basic understanding of the business architecture and its relationship to other architectures.
- Basic ability to assess corporate impacts of changes and recommend strategies to senior management.
- 2 to 5 years of relevant technical or business work experience.
Daily Tasks Performed:
- Requirements gathering
- Story development
- System testing
- Defect tracking
- Data analysis
- Sprint planning
- Support Process Owners and Liaisons
- ServiceNow reporting and dashboards
- Set up QA environment and role allocation
- Manage User Acceptance Testing
- Support change management activities
- Update Visio diagrams to support workflow changes
- ServiceNow upgrade support activities
- ServiceNow (3 yrs. exp minimum)
- ITIL V3 certification at minimum
- Advanced knowledge of ServiceNow platform in Administrative capacity.
If you are interested in this role, then please feel free to reach out directly to: or
Why Kelly ® ?
By partnering with Kelly® Technology, you’ll have direct connections to top companies around the globe-giving you the chance to put your tech skills to work on some of today’s most intriguing, innovative, and high-visibility projects. In a world where change is the only constant, our unparalleled connections and IT market expertise help you take your skills exactly where you want to go. We’re here to help you gain experience, keep learning, and move your career forward.
About Kelly ®
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law. – provided by Dice
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?tIfNKiSXLe6SpcDWbrUZgAu