Ready to get back to work, safely? Now’s the time to join the Kelly® Professional & Industrial team as a Forklift Operator in Southaven, MS.
What does a Forklift Operator do?
Responsible for operating powered equipment for the purpose of moving, locating, relocating, stacking, and counting product. Responsible for checking all inbound and outbound products. Ensures products are free of damage and infestation, product code dates are properly recorded and products match customer requirements.
Why should you apply to be a Forklift Operator?
- 2nd shift – Monday- Friday 2:30pm- 10:30pm @ $15.75 per hour
- Positions are typically temp to hire depending on performance.
What is a typical day as a Forklift Operator? You’ll be:
- Load, unload, move, stock, and stage products and materials using a forklift, clamp truck, or other power equipment 80% of specified shift.
- Pull and prepare product for shipment ensuring the exact number and types of product is loaded.
- Keep appropriate records and reports for inventory accuracy.
- Comply with all OSHA and MSDS standards.
- Verify load accuracy; check the load count, stability, and product damage, report variances as necessary.
- Changes equipment battery or LP tank and monitors power source as necessary.
- Maintain the facility’s equipment and materials in a neat, clean, and orderly fashion.
- Assist in physical inventories.
- Complete daily inspection of equipment.
- Perform additional duties as assigned by management or customer.
A Forklift Operator job might be an outstanding fit if you:
- Are at least 18 years of age.
- Have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Are be able to lift 50-75lbs.
- Have six months warehouse experience and six months forklift operation experience.
- Are able to spend 80% of time operating powered material handling equipment.
If you, or someone you know, is interested, please apply to this posting. Note: This position is not being handled by the local branch, so, all interested candidates must apply through this posting.
Let’s get to work. Apply to be a Forklift Operator today!
#Mya-RPA_Generic Forklift Exp With HS GED
You’re looking to keep your career moving onward and upward, and we’re here to help you do just that. Our financial staffing experts will connect you with premier companies for opportunities where you can learn, grow, and thrive. Jobs that fit your skills and experience, and most importantly, fit right on your path of where you want to go in in your career. It all adds up.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?AKhuWvBUnsF2NJsVXEukqwp