Kelly Services is seeking a remote Director of Product Management for American provider of human resources management software and services in Parsippany, NJ.
Job Title: Director of Product Management
Job Type: Contract
Est. Start Date: December 2020
Hours: M-F, 8AM – 5 PM
Pay Rate: $70 – $88 per hour.
In the role of Director, Product Management, your leadership and strong knowledge of products, markets and customers will guide teams to effectively grow all products. You will formulate product strategy and drive go-to-market solutions, obsess over the customer experience journey, and measure product effectiveness – seeking to continually improve. You will create and lead teams that manages our Workforce Now Product focused on the Human Resource area including Human Resource Compliance. This role will work closely with Marketing, Sales and Service on the development of product positioning, demo design, training courses, sales collateral, etc. to ensure that business objectives are achieved.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
Product Strategy and Go-To-Market:
- Develop cross product strategies with aligned, multi-year roadmaps to improve products. Partner with product leaders in and across Company’s portfolio of products, business stakeholders, and development teams at Company.
Customer Experience and Market Orientation:
- Define and communicate the broader product ecosystem to stakeholders.
- Proactively organize teams across products to collect customer insights as products and markets are evolving.
- Understand competitors and the market to help identify and strategize around new partnerships or acquisition targets to broaden or enhance a product portfolio.
- Create Storylines, conceptualizing the holistic user experience
- Design, create and deliver presentations utilizing advanced level of knowledge.
Measurable Outcome Focus:
- Know which are the most meaningful KPIs to track across products to drive product OKRs.
- Anticipate and address roadblocks in product roadmap & development to keep projects on time and in scope.
Product Leadership and Impact:
- Proactively organize teams across products to collect customer insights as products and markets evolve.
- Generate and propose new products and features to stakeholders. Challenge business teams to design suites of products, taking them beyond individual solutions.
- Anticipate new features across products, prioritizing them to maximize NPS, retention and unit growth.
- Speak confidently about the technology used in each product and the associated benefits and drawbacks (challenges).
- Mentor & coach peers and lower tenured PMs through deliveries and effectiveness.
- 8+ years of experience working with an agile design-driven, user-centered product and development team supporting the delivery of web/mobile based product(s).
- Patience and dedication, with the ability to navigate complex environments though product knowledge and leadership style.
- Proven ability to partner effectively across functions, in complex organizations.
- Strong communication and presentation skills, including the ability to communicate technical issues simply and convincingly to help drive fast decisions.
- Experience researching industry trends, usage analytics, competitive pressures, and applying learnings to product strategy & roadmap.
**Important information: This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. If you have questions about the position, you may contact the recruiter recruiting for this position however, your resume should be uploaded via the “SUBMIT RESUME” button included within**
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work-just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?3p15RJMVILxSkf9Me51YFAr