A new tab will open
Kelly Services is currently seeking a Chemist in Melrose Park, IL to work a contract assignment of 6-7 months for one of our top clients. Kelly is a full service workforce solutions provider to 98% of the Fortune 100™ companies. We provide employment to more than 700,000 people annually and we deal with some of the largest and best companies both nationally and locally.
Primary Responsibilities of the Chemist includes:
- Responsible for an intermediate level of expertise in analytical chemistry, chromatographic methods of analysis and instrumentation troubleshooting to execute projects and chemical analysis consistent with the goals of the department.
- Performs accurate routine chemical testing as well as chromatographic methods of analysis (HPLC, GC, TLC, AA) to meet departmental objectives.
- Audits chemistry SOP’s and updates and writes new procedures to ensure compliance and accuracy.
- Assists in the formal training of lab personnel on topics such as GMP, safety, antineoplastic and new employee training.
- Provides technical support for methods validations.
- Applies computer experience to perform data collection and analysis of testing data to meet objectives of department.
- Performs troubleshooting of instrumentation by applying problem solving skills and sourcing out literature or vendors if necessary. Assist Associate Chemist personnel troubleshooting difficulties.
- Maintains accurate records of all work performed with respect to a given project. Ensure documentation meets facility audit as well as cGMP or GLP requirements.
- Establishes work priorities based on schedule needs using own judgment and objective reasoning.
Education and Experience Requirement of the Chemist includes:
- Possess a B.S. in Chemistry.
- Typically requires 3-6 years of related experience in pharmaceutical industry.
- Must have hands-on experience and knowledge of chromatographic methods of analysis (HPLC, GC, TLC, AA).
- Familiarity with cGMP and Federal regulations.
- HPLC experience is a must, GMP experience is a bonus
- Contract assignment, duration 6-7 months.
- Work schedule: full-time, first shift.
Kelly Temporary Employee Perks:
- Group medical, prescription, vision, dental, life, and short-term disability insurance options that are available for purchase-and the coverage is portable*
- Service bonus plan and Holiday pay plan, if qualified
- Weekly electronic pay options
- Free online training campus available
- Exclusive online employee community
- Corporate discounts
This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. To be considered for this position you must submit your resume to the Scientific Recruiter listed below:
Please email your resume directly to Sandy at: [reference BH Job #]
Thank you for your interest in the assignment.
Kelly® Science & Clinical is your connection to premier scientific and clinical companies looking to hire talented people just like you. Every day, we match science professionals with dream jobs that fit their skills and interests-it’s the way we think job searching should be. Nearly 100 percent of our science recruiters have a professional background/education in science, so we know a thing or two about the science market and how to get you noticed.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
To Apply: Click Here