Looking for a New Job, or even a New Career? Kelly has immediate job opportunities with a leading manufacturing company in Erlanger, KY.
Do you have an excellent attention to detail? Do you like working in a fast pasted environment? I have the perfect position for you!
Setting up interview times now for Assembly Specialists. Apply here and send updated resume to for immediate consideration.
$14.00-$16.00/hr (depending on experience)
Temp to hire position. This company is looking for great employees who want to come aboard and start a great career with them!
- Closely follow all standard operating procedures, particularly for electro-mechanical product assembly, while ensuring form, fit and function of parts during assembly process
- Strict adherence and enforcement of health and safety procedures and guidelines
- Follow product quality standards and controls to meet quality objectives; identify any Non-Conformance of parts and follow Non-Conformance guidelines
- Support Engineering and Sales teams to meet customer delivery requirements
- The ideal candidate will have Comfortable working in electronic/mechanical product assembly and manufacturing processes
- Ability to learn mechanical skills to assemble/disassemble complex electro-mechanical systems from scratch.
- Ability to lift up to 25 pounds
- Task management organization skills Interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to lead by example through a strong work ethic and relentless drive for learning
Customer has great benefits & clean working environment. Apply today!
#Mya-RPA_Generic Assembly 1 Entry w HS GED
You’re looking to keep your career moving onward and upward, and we’re here to help you do just that. Our financial staffing experts will connect you with premier companies for opportunities where you can learn, grow, and thrive. Jobs that fit your skills and experience, and most importantly, fit right on your path of where you want to go in in your career. It all adds up.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?KTp74skQKYInjeaVXT%2b7cwl