Kelly Services is seeking Branch Coordinators for Stanley Black and Decker in Orlando, FL – this is a contract position(8 weeks)
Provides local support to the Stanley security branch assisting the Installation team. These branches are responsible for the installation and servicing of a wide range security systems – including intrusion systems, fire alarms, video surveillance, and the integration of these systems in a commercial, industrial or other B2B setting.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Review installation project booking info for completeness and compile all necessary documents from the quoting tool.
- Upon booking, make initial contact with the customer to confirm scope, site readiness, contact info, authorized signatories, and establish a customer promise date.
- Create purchase requisitionUAct as an internal liaison between the local branch an centralized purchasing
- Perform warehouse material handing including: receiving shipments, validating packing slips, and staging equipment
- Submit applications to require permits
- Work closely with install manager to coordinate labor resources, schedule with the customer, and place on schedule board
- Update internal systems with job notes and customer promise date changes as directed by the customer
- Process RMA’s
- Create material and lift purchase req’s for service tickets
- Update system for service dispatching
- Support service manager with service ticket review and billing
- High School Diploma
- Customer Service experience
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to work in a deadline driven environment
- Must be able to work proactively and develop relationships with remote team members
- Strong computer skills, including but not limited to MS Office and SBN
- Excellent Verbal and Written communication skills
- Strong organization skills, strong attention to detai
- Associates Degree in Business Admin or similar
- 1 year of experience in a field install/service business or CSR related field
- Experience using SAP, SBN and/or ERP
If you are interested in this opportunity please apply with your resume.
You’re looking to keep your career moving onward and upward, and we’re here to help you do just that. Our financial staffing experts will connect you with premier companies for opportunities where you can learn, grow, and thrive. Jobs that fit your skills and experience, and most importantly, fit right on your path of where you want to go in in your career. It all adds up.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?AKhuWvBUnsE3Ek6R9Rg44Qp