Looking for a great and long-term opportunity as a Receptionist in a thriving industry? Look no further!!
Kelly Services is currently looking to fill a Receptionist role with a great client in San Marcos, CA. The employee will be reporting directly to the CFO and will be responsible for welcoming visitors by greeting and directing them appropriately.
Position: Receptionist II
Location: San Marcos, CA
Pay Rate: $20/hr
Employment Type: Temp-to-Hire
- Notifies appropriate personnel of visitor arrival.
- Answers phones and forwards calls as necessary to staff.
- Informs visitors by answering or referring inquiries.
- Take messages and distribute them to the appropriate person or team
- Greet guests in a professional and courteous manner
- Maintain inventory of office supplies and order as needed
- Ensure that meeting areas are clean and presentable
- Ensure that conference room refrigerator and the upstairs mini-kitchen are well stocked
- Help keep the kitchen/break areas clean by emptying dishwasher, restocking snacks and coffee as needed, etc.
- Collect and distribute daily mail
- Assist the following Departments as needed:
- Accounts Receivable: Create and maintain invoice files for Avista customers. Ensure filing is timely and correct. Distribute invoices to customers via e-mail or mail based on stated preference.
- Accounts Payable: Create and maintain invoice files for Avista vendors. Input A/P invoices into QB.
- Order Processing: Process CA Origin orders and/or GA origin orders as necessary. Issue workorder numbers from Filemaker and process workorder invoices in QB. Provide Certificates of Analysis upon request
- Shipping and Receiving: Obtain freight quotes and distribute the information to the requesting customer. Contact freight carriers to schedule pick-ups. Confirm freight costs for Avista invoicing purposes. Track shipments upon request and distribute the information to the requesting customer and/or Avista A/R.
- Marketing: Assist in ordering marketing collateral as requested. Assist in maintaining and organizing marketing assets. Assist with database management as requested
Education, License and/or Experience:
- Minimum Associates Degree, Bachelor s preferred
- College credits or degree related to business management desirable
- Formal or prior on-the-job experience specific to QuickBooks desirable
- Experience with Intuit QuickBooks and Microsoft Word & Excel
- The employee is regularly required to stand; use hands to hold objects, writing instruments, the telephone, or files; talk, see and hear.
- The employee is frequently required to reach with hands and arms.
- The employee is required to stand and walk.
- The employee must occasionally lift heavy items.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
- Ability to read and understand financial statements and documents.
Please apply if you feel you’re a good candidate for this position. A resume is required for our initial screening process.
You’re looking to keep your career moving onward and upward, and we’re here to help you do just that. Our financial staffing experts will connect you with premier companies for opportunities where you can learn, grow, and thrive. Jobs that fit your skills and experience, and most importantly, fit right on your path of where you want to go in in your career. It all adds up.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?e6qBK%2biM1unJgeIjSZiq8Qi