Wonderful opportunity for part time work! Seeking an administrative assistant to work part time in a corporate research facility in Waltham, MA. In this front desk role, you would hold responsibilities to include coordination of weekly employee COVID testing.
As a front desk administrative assistant you will:
- Work with clients, vendors and co-workers, answering questions and requests
- Sort mail and deliver packages
- Handle administrative tasks to include creating binders and report for training
- Coordinate calendar for conference rooms
- Order and coordinate for lunch/brunch, set up dinner/activity reservations
- General maintenance of common premises such as kitchen, cafeterias, mail/supply rooms, conference rooms and front desk
- Assist with Weekly COVID test for onsite employees (coordinate registration, sample collection & shipment)
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel and Adobe Acrobat
- Ability to multitask and manage time efficiently
- Strong communication skills
Hours: 8am – 4pm
Days: Monday – Wednesday OR Tuesday – Thursday
Apply now or email resume to Sandy at
You’re looking to keep your career moving onward and upward, and we’re here to help you do just that. Our financial staffing experts will connect you with premier companies for opportunities where you can learn, grow, and thrive. Jobs that fit your skills and experience, and most importantly, fit right on your path of where you want to go in in your career. It all adds up.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?AKhuWvBUnsFzm41sYiXB1wp