A new tab will open
Currently recruiting for an Accounts Payable Specialist for a great company in the Malvern/Great Valley area.
This is a fulltime – direct hire position with a stable and growing company. Offering excellent salary/benefits, work/life balance and growth opportunity.
- Sort and distribute incoming mail
- Handle all vendor correspondence via phone, email fax and mail
- Review all invoices for appropriate documentation and/or approvals prior to data entry
- Process invoices for payment Investigate and resolve issues associated with processing of invoices and purchase orders
- Correspond with plant personnel
- Audit and process expense reports through Concur as directed by Management
- Prepare batch check runs, wire transfers, or ACH transactions
- Process remittance information for electronic payments
- Research and resolve discrepancies with payment issues
- Post transactions to journals, ledgers and other records
- File, maintain, and/or scan AP documents and invoices 1099 Quarterly review and maintenance of invoice postings
- Create department manuals for SOX compliance and review yearly for accuracy
- Assist with month end closing
- Support audits
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Attention to detail; accuracy
- Problem-solving skills
- Computer Literacy
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, with high volume of transactions
- Experience: 2-4 years accounts payable or general accounting experience
- Proficiency in SAP
For immediate consideration please submit resume to
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work-just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.
To Apply: Click Here