This is a perfect opportunity to gain valuable industry experience in Quality Assurance!
Title: Food Quality Control Technician
Location: Union City, CA
Shift: 3rd Shift (10pm- 6:30am) M-F
Long term contract to hire opportunity
- Quality Control and Quality Assurance of processed and raw food products
- Perform physical, chemical, and organoleptic evaluation using a variety of laboratory equipment.
- Microbial testing and environmental testing of production area
- Food production coverage as needed
- Food Science degree or food manufacturing training
- 1 year experience in GxP production preferred
- Computer skills, i.e. Excel, LIMS, MAPICS, 2
- Long term career interest in food industry
- Ability to work occasional overtime as needed
Kelly® Science & Clinical is your connection to premier scientific and clinical companies looking to hire talented people just like you. Every day, we match science professionals with dream jobs that fit their skills and interests-it’s the way we think job searching should be. Nearly 100 percent of our science recruiters have a professional background/education in science, so we know a thing or two about the science market and how to get you noticed.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?kuFVKk7EO7eYSoIgWnTPbgo