Apartment Community seeking a skilled Maintenance Technician.
Keller Management is looking for a detail-oriented, hardworking, dynamic, and motivated individual to assist the Maintenance Supervisor, Property Manager and owner in maintaining the property. Candidate must possess a strong understanding of how to create a sense of community while providing an exceptional customer service experience and the ability to balance the needs of multiple parties.
- Responsible for the completion of all maintenance service requests as assigned.
- Complete make-ready process of vacant apartments as directed by the Property Manager.
- Work within expense limits established.
- Schedule and complete the “Preventative Maintenance Program”.
- Monitor and maintain all building systems as assigned.
- Complete grounds work as directed by Property Manager and Maintenance Supervisor which may include picking up trash, sweeping curbs, dumpster areas and maintaining landscaping beds and other areas.
- Responsible for alerting the Property Manager of any unusual occurrence and/or damage that have taken place or that may occur.
- Assure safety standards are used which comply with all company, local, City, State and Federal guidelines.
- Ensure compliance of all work-related activities in a fair, ethical, and consistent manner.
- Responsible for 24-hour emergency maintenance service as scheduled. Carry cell phone as required for on-call maintenance.
- This job requires exerting 50 to 100 pounds of force occasionally, and/or 25 to 50 pounds of force frequently, and/or 10 to 20 pounds of force constantly.
- Special projects and other responsibilities as may be determined.
- Candidate must have a minimum of 2 Years’ experience in property maintenance
- Certified HVAC at the level of EPA w/2 yrs. experience, CPO Certification recommended
- Successfully pass background checks and pre-employment drug screening
- Must be a TEAM player with the ability to work independently
- Strong troubleshooting skills! Knowledge in maintenance related items i.e., plumbing, electrical, sheetrock repairs, painting and troubleshooting appliance repairs.
- Ability to maintain high level of confidentiality and integrity on personal as well as professional level.
The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or physical requirements. Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/ATSApply.aspx?kteJpayibv0s%2f1xzBoV1TQe