Full-time Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Nurse Practitioner needed at a top facility in New York!
(Reference Code: KAM)
Currently looking to hire a NP for Physical Medicine & Rehab at an Inpatient Acute Medical Rehabilitation Unit. Seeking an enthusiastic and patient-centered Nurse Practitioner with minimum of two years primary care, hospitalist or PM&R experience. The successful candidate will work closely with our physiatrist and will be an active member of the acute rehabilitation care team.
Job responsibilities include:
– Rounding on 20-bed unit addressing physical, functional and medical needs of rehab patients
– Admission and discharge notes
– Daily documentation and order entry
– Collaborating with PT, OT and Speech Therapists
– Consults and screening of acute care patients for admission
– Potential for outpatient follow-up and care clinic
Candidates must be a graduate of an approved master’s level program with national certification and current NYS professional license.
Great area with lakes, hills, villages, and vineyards. Midway between New York City and Niagara Falls. Rich history, low crime rate, low traffic volumes, short commuting distances, and an easygoing, rural character.
Offering competitive compensation and complete benefits!!
For more information, please submit your resume for review or email it to me directly:
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?gwMbooMhXN7%2bxs%2fbzoudpgf