Full-time RN Surgical Services Manager needed at a top facility in New Hampshire!
(Reference Code: KAM)
Days, Monday – Thursday, 10 hour shifts, no call
The Perioperative Services Manager is responsible and accountable for the delivery of safe, effective, direct and indirect, patient-family centered care through the continuum of perioperative care to include; preoperative; operating room; post anesthesia care; gastrointestinal; and sterile processing.
* Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing
* RN licensure in New Hampshire
* BLS, ACLS
* Five years varied and progressive perioperative services experience
* Two years progressive experience in healthcare administration
* Knowledge of staffing, budget and finance
* Strong verbal and written communication skills
* Computer skills (Microsoft ® PowerPoint, Word, Excel)
Offering competitive compensation and complete benefits!!
For more information, please submit your resume for review or email it to me directly:
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?O%2bwhDB%2f2aAaMM4KdKv6nngq