Seeking experienced Nurse Manager for the OR / Surgical Suite
Our dedicated staff, highly-skilled physicians and surgeons, and advanced technology combine to make working here a personally-rewarding work environment. Nursing staff often hold advanced degrees, are dedicated to caring for others in both their personal and professional lives, and work side-by-side with talented colleagues and medical staff.
The hospital has an advanced bi-plane catheterization lab, robot-assisted surgery capabilities, an Orthopedic Destination Center, and the radiation oncology physician services are provided by UCLA Health. Outpatient services are provided in a colorful patient setting and there will soon be nurse navigators to assist orthopedic and cancer patients. The hospital’s quality indicators reflect the hard work of physicians and staff.
There are more than 150 staff members who have been here for 20+ years and the hospital has been in the community for nearly 50 years treating generations of families. If you are looking for a great long-term fit in one of the most desirable areas of the country to live – look no further!
Role and responsibilities:
- The manager has a 24-hour, 7 day a week responsibility to provide leadership, management, administration and supervision for the cost center(s) – this includes planning, organizing, staff development, performance management, quality fiscal and information management, regulatory compliance, daily operations, building and enhancing relationships through customer relations and appropriate professional involvement
- Accountable for the management of the cost center(s) within the established budget
- Works closely with directors, ancillary staff, managers, medical directors, medical department chairs, physicians and other disciplines to develop services and ensure quality
- has access to all pertinent patient health information
- Identifies and executes ways to increase quality, service and satisfaction to increase PSMS scores
- Achieves measurable improvements in key quality initiatives
- 3 years clinical experience with at least 2 additional years in a healthcare leadership role
- Current American Heart Association BLS Certification
- Experience within the OR/Surgical Center
For more information, please contact .
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?mbs1z7KZu0UJ5evkySyB5Qp