1. Bachelors in Nursing is required, Masters is required
2. 5 years of Management experience is required, 10 years of nursing experience required.
3. 5 years of Management in an oncology setting is required.
4. Infusion services experience is required.
Represents and supports the mission, philosophy, and goals of the Cancer Center with provision oversight of the Infusion Services areas : Ambulatory settings, i.e., clinics, and other areas as needed. He/she works with nursing leadership and others to provide overall administrative direction and leadership for clinical staff, policies, procedures, and programs. Responsible for planning, organization, and administration of nursing services to include staffing, training and development, communications, and documentation to maintain quality patient care standards and advise medical staff, department heads, and the administrator in matters related to nursing services. He/she will strategically plan, delegate, and evaluate services to ensure delivery of quality client care within the allocated areas of responsibility. This position provides collaborative leadership for all resources in support of the clinic functions and Patient- and Family-Centered Care.
Qualifications And Experience
- Bachelors in Nursing is required and Masters in ( MSN, MS, MPH MHA) required
- State of Florida Registered Nurse license is required
- 10 years of Nursing experience is required.
- 5 years of Nursing Management experience is required. Oncology or infusion Services experience is highly preferred
For more information please submit your resume or email it directly to
JOB CODE: KD34
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?4%2b1hd2XImbpK6XBpeAszdQh