Business Value Manager, Portfolio and Product Management that supports the organization and management of the Enterprise Portfolio Management Office (EPMO) Business Value Service.
This position focus will be to help lead global product and project teams utilizing the enterprise multi-functional service that infuses Google Sprints, Design Thinking, Product Management, and Agile in support of ideating, incubating, and scaling strategies, products, and projects to deliver on customer and business value. Lead and support the adoption of Portfolio Venture Capitalist approach and principles across the organization. Enabling teams to shift from traditional ways to evaluate and fund to an iterative VC funding model with a test and learn approach for investments.
Support the Business Value Senior Manager and EPMO Senior Director in establishing and institutionalizing the company’s technology investment portfolio process ensuring that J&J’s technology investments are on track to yield the desired business value and the realization of its core business strategies.
- Support End-to-End of the specialized EPMO Business Value service. Provide operational and strategic leadership to the service team.
- Design and develop global strategies and product or investment roadmaps in partnership with business and digital team members
- Plan and facilitate Google Sprint, Design Thinking, Product Management, and Agile training and workshops.
- Partner with the Product and Portfolio Management community to implement and evolve product and portfolio management processes across the enterprise
- Support of the adoption and marketing of the service concept and principles
- Utilize facilitation techniques that set clear priorities and focuses on the solutions providing the best cost/benefit balance
- Collaborate with business and technology partners at all levels to help them highlight unmet customer and business problems that need to be solved
- Define and promote the use of frequent experimentation with the customer and business to validate value proposition and learn new insights.
- Serve as a change agent. Challenge the status quo and how things have always been done; bring new ideas or innovations to bear on existing efforts.
- Build & reinforce a sense of urgency on key projects; help others understand the criticality of these efforts. Share the impact of the team’s results on patients, customers or markets.
Required Years of Related Experience:
- A minimum of five years of business experience in the Pharmaceutical, Healthcare, Biotech or Medical Device Industry is required.
- A minimum of 3 years of related agile development, design thinking, lean UX or lean startup framework experience
- A BA/BS Degree is required.
Required Knowledge, Skills And Abilities
- Knowledge and experience of business model design methodology for innovative product development. This also includes the ability to research and develop Business Models
- Knowledge of application development methodologies and preferably have experience with the Agile and lean startup methodologies.
- Demonstrate experience taking an idea from idea through analysis into market launch
- Strongly involved in strategic and tactical work daily requiring being able to quickly zoom in and out
- Ability to do customer focused decision making
- Ability to travel 25% domestically and/or internationally
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?Vwj3ZMc8QbhdOhOhQq2T0Qp