Altasciences is a mid-size contract research organization with a unique focus on supporting drug development from lead candidate selection to proof of concept. With over 25 years of industry experience, we provide preclinical and clinical solutions to an international customer base of biopharmaceutical companies. Our full-service offering in this critical stage of drug development includes program management, preclinical safety testing, clinical pharmacology services, manufacturing and analytical services, medical writing, biostatistics, data management, and bioanalysis services tailored to specific research requirements. Altasciences has facilities in Montreal, QC; Kansas City, KS,Seattle, WA and Philadelphia, PA.
Our team is made up of over 1,300 professionals from the medical and scientific fields who work together to achieve a common goal: to contribute to the advancement of life sciences. Bring your talents and forward-thinking approach to Altasciences and help us develop medicines for those who need them, faster.
Do you want a fast-paced, exciting and innovative career in research? Are you someone who can multi-task and maintain organization in a changing environment? Our next Laboratory Assistant, Analytical Biology (Contract) supports our Analytical Biology personnel in conducting daily processes, assists staff in the operation and maintenance of equipment, instrumentation, and overall care in the laboratory environment.
• Maintains a safe, clean and orderly laboratory environment
• Assists Research Associate and Scientist and their daily tasks
• Operates and maintains equipment
• Ordering of warehouse supplies and data entry to laboratory inventory records
• Ensures proper documentation and labeling of laboratory reagents
• Disposition of hazardous chemical, generation of the hazardous chemical lab pack and data entry to the laboratory hazardous chemical records
• Documentation and data review practices in compliance with GLP regulations
• Assist staff with study-related procedures
• Prepares specimens for shipment
• Prepares specimens for archive
• May cross train in other laboratory areas
• Other duties as assigned
• High school diploma or GED required; undergraduate work in Biology or related sciences preferred
• 6 months – 1 year experience working in a research or laboratory setting
• Basic computer software skills required.
• Ability to read and interpret documents such as SOPs, safety rules, software manuals, and study
• Ability to write routine correspondence and speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of the organization
• Ability to troubleshoot basic laboratory equipment
• Job Family Valide Positions
• Pay Type Hourly
• Required Education High School
• Job Start Date Monday, October 12, 2020
• Everett, WA, USA
Altasciences is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, and protected veteran status, or disability status.
Altasciences uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees.
To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit .
Please do not forget to mention Bio Careers when applying.
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/ATSApply.aspx?r23d9gwxDZCNQB12TvQRjgk