This Jobot Job is hosted by: Mark Johnson
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the “Apply on company site” button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $75,000 – $90,000
A bit about us:
We are a multi-discipline engineering design and consulting firm providing our clients with civil engineering, surveying, planning/landscape architecture, geosciences, environmental, subsurface utility engineering, and construction engineering inspection.
Why join us?
Great Pay, bonuses and benefits
Awesome work life balance
- Strong organizational and leadership skills
- Demonstrated ability to supervise field crews during various conventional, robotic and GPS land surveying projects
- Ability to travel out of town on assignments
- 5+ years of experience in land surveying required (preferably in construction staking environment)
- Associate’s degree in surveying/geomatics, civil engineering or related field preferred
- SIT or PLS preferred but not required
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel, navigational programs, CADD programs and Trimble Business Center preferred
- Experience with Trimble data collection, GPS receivers and robotic total stations considered a plus
- DOT and route survey experience considered a plus
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the “Apply on company site” button.
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?rFmTr7PypsFum3XLaHcpGgx