Sr. Creative Copywriter needed for leading Florida agency!
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Lindsay Nichols
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the “Apply on company site” button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $60,000 – $70,000 per year
A bit about us:
Prominent Southwest Florida Advertising and PR Agency is seeking an experienced Senior Creative Copywriter to join our growing team.
If you are an experienced Creative Copywriter with Advertising Agency experience and local to the greater Fort Myers FL area, please read on….
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Marketing, Advertising, Communications or related fields
- Minimum 10 years of experience in copywriting, some agency experience preferred
- Demonstrated excellence in writing skills, including exceptional grammar skills (Writing samples required: Ad campaigns, print collateral, video scripts, website and digital)
- Demonstrated ability to interpret marketing research results and a basic understanding of statistics preferred
- Experience writing for private, public and non-profit entities preferred
- Certification in writing for websites, digital and/or social preferred
Why join us?
- Competitive Base Salary
- Flexible Work Schedules
- Career Growth
Is your background a fit?
- Provide collaborative leadership in the creative execution of projects from concept to completion, meeting a high standard of creativity, quality and accuracy
- Work individually and collaboratively to develop creative concepts and draft copy for paid advertising of all types (TV, radio, print, outdoor, digital and social), including fully integrated campaigns
- Work individually and collaboratively to develop creative concepts and draft copy for print collateral, such as direct mail, brochures, POP signage, packaging, publications, etc.
- Collaborate on website development, contributing guidance on user experience and generating on-page content that contributes to high SEO performance
- Develop concepts and draft scripts for videos, providing guidance to videographers during video shoots (timelines, shot lists, etc.) and production (proofing, creative direction, coordination of assets, etc.)
- Lead collaborations on the development of the creative positioning for both new and established brands, including brand standards documents
- Provide leadership in helping the team to maintain brand consistency for clients in all executions
- Adhere strictly to time allotments, maximizing efficiency to achieve profitability goals
- Manage workload to meet deadlines
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the “Apply on company site” button.
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?1PmWY1t8Ua6K7cIHbPpF5Qs