Fire Sprinkler Pipe Fitter
This Jobot Job is hosted by Nick Lanska
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the “Apply” button and sending us your resume.
Salary $40,000 – $70,000
A Bit About Us
Fast growing, well established business is looking to expand its operations in Phoenix. We specialize in inspections and repairs of fire life safety equipment such as fire extinguishers, alarms, sprinklers, hydrants, emergency lighting, kitchen hoods, etc. We also provide fire alarm and burglar alarm monitoring and are available 24/7 for emergency calls. Our clients range from multi-family housing to self-storage and municipalities.
Why join us?
- Competitive Base Salary!
- Flexible Work Schedules!
- Accelerated Career Growth!
Is your background a fit? Apply if you meet this criteria
- Valid Driver’s License and clean driving record
- Ability to install and trouble shoot fire sprinkler systems
- Experience with Steel and Copper pipes, CPVC repairs and residential systems
- Ability to complete accurate and timely maintenance and work records
- Must be a self-starter and able to work independently
- Ability to read and understand blueprints
- Ability to adhere to, implement, and follow safety guidelines and procedures at all times
- The employee will occasionally be required to lift and/or move up to 100 pounds
- Ability to work in unusual and sometimes difficult position such as climbing ladders, scaffolding and high lift equipment up to 40 feet, working within ducts, crawl spaces, above ceilings, etc.
- Ability to pass pre-employment background check
- Installs, maintains, repairs, or replaces fire sprinkler equipment and systems in strict accordance with applicable codes and standards
- Service and inspections of wet, dry and pre-action fire suppression systems
- Testing of fire pumps
- Flow testing of fire hydrants
- Must be able to perform maintenance and repairs on all above systems
- Tenant improvements on both commercial and residential
- Maintain good customer relationships
- Highly organized, motivated team player
- Ensures that each work detail is consistently completed with clean and quality workmanship
- Manual labor including lifting, climbing and clean up
- Flexible team player with the ability to work under pressure and meet project deadlines
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the “Apply” button.
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?vHgq76jj368mkAZroWztDwv