Shop Foreman – Injection Molding, Tooling
This Jobot Job is hosted by Joyce Courter
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the “Apply” button and sending us your resume.
Salary $95,000 – $115,000 per year
A Bit About Us
Over the last four decades, we have become one of the largest injection molding companies in the world, serving high-profile international customers in the healthcare, CPG, and industrial markets. We have an immediate need for a Shop Foreman in our NC facility. This is a full-time direct hire, day shift position. Salary range is $95,000-115,000.
** We can assist with relocation to NC **
Do you have 10+ years of experience in injection molding or tooling and want to work with one of the most recognized companies in the industry?
If so.. read on!
Why join us?
- Competitive base salary
- Excellent employee benefits
- In-house training programs for continued career opportunities within the company
- Great work environment
Is your background a match?
- High School Diploma; Associate’s degree is preferred
- 10+ years of experience in mold building (tool making, design and programming CNC Machines)
- Past supervisory experience
- Strong leadership and teambuilding skills
- Able to read and interpret blueprints and manipulate 3D models (Cimatron)
- Previous experience quoting tooling and engineering changes; preferably high cavitation molds/stack molds and medical molds
What will you be doing?
- Supervise 30 direct reports
- Manage daily shop operations and scheduling
- Manage workflow and maximize efficiency by directing jobs to the most qualified personnel
- Maintain a safe, secure and healthy environment by adhering to company safety standards
- Quote new tools and engineering changes
- Assist in developing future budgets
- Monitor performance and efficiency of employees
- Coordinate/participate in internal & external mold design reviews
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the “Apply” button.
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?YoougGHUlIDIlDJEjqmW8An