Seeking a strong REMOTE Post Closer
This Jobot Job is hosted by Brandon Zavala
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the “Apply” button and sending us your resume.
A Bit About Us
Post Closer must be familiar with all loan types, insurance types, and investor requirements. Must work with the Underwriter and Funder to clear outstanding conditions, correspond promptly and professionally with investors and other third parties, and maintain an average turn time of 7 or fewer days from suspense to purchase.
Why join us?
- Review Investor conditions
- Work with Underwriters and Funders to clear outstanding Investor conditions
- Correspond with Investors regarding outstanding loans
- Process/Ship DPA loans and MCCs (this includes requesting payment for any fees due to the Agency
- Activate Private Mortgage Insurance policies
- Resolve any post-purchase issues with Investors
- Maintain an average turn time of 7 or fewer days from suspense to purchase
- Able to manage a pipeline of a minimum of 80 loans per month
- Working knowledge of mortgage lending documentation and terminology
- Proficiency using and learning windows based computer programs
- Microsoft Office proficient (MS Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Basic knowledge of standard office equipment
- 2 Years or more jr processing experience preferred
- Basic knowledge of Encompass preferred
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the “Apply” button.
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?YMKjTTHrgGSRvg7AoycR2Qv