This Jobot Job is hosted by Brian Raffle
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the “Apply” button and sending us your resume.
Salary $45,000 – $65,000 per year
A Bit About Us
Our client, a midsized defense law firm in Nashville is looking for a new Paralegal to join their well established practice!
Why join us?
Excellent Base + Bonus Compensation
Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits
- Prepare legal documents, correspondence, and pleadings such as complaints, interrogatories, subpoenas, deposition notices, pretrial orders, legal briefs, and affidavits, under the supervision of a lawyer
- Help lawyers prepare for trial by preparing and organizing exhibits, assisting with client meetings, filing motions, conducting research on legal articles, and organizing and —coordinating witnesses
- Conduct interviews with clients to gather information about their legal issues
- Coordinate law office activity, including the drafting subpoenas and coordinating with process servers
- Perform administrative duties such as answering phone calls and keeping our case filing system organized so all documents are readily accessible
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 3 years of experience in legal services under an attorney or lawyer in a law firm setting
- Completion of a nationally-accredited paralegal program strongly preferred
- Excellent organizational skills, and time-management skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the “Apply” button.
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?e6qBK%2biM1unuSIO9du1OLwi