Motion Graphic Designer with broadcast news experience.
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Steve Eskovitz
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the “Apply on company site” button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $80,000 – $90,000
A bit about us:
We have an outstanding career opportunity for a Motion Graphic Designer with Broadcast and Digital News experience to join an exciting and growing International News Organization located in the Washington, D.C. area.
Why join us?
We offer an exciting and fast paced working environment.
We offer an area competitive compensation and benefits package.
- Daily work involves conceptualizing design and animation solutions for broadcast and digital news stories as well as long-term projects such as promo work, show design and branding.
- Must be agile and able to work in an active, fast paced news environment where priorities can change.
- Must be able to create stand out materials beyond regular news graphics.
- Must be able to develop on-brand creative across platforms and media utilizing audio, video and graphic design.
- Must be able to work in a team environment and with other teams in the network.
- Must have 2+ professional experience in motion design, using ORAD or Adobe CS, specifically AE/PS/ AI/PR.
- Newsroom experience necessary.
- Cable news experience and Avid Maestro big pluses.
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the “Apply on company site” button.
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?Zm3%2fxizaWmmsEk56R3eKiwt