Millwright Needed for Stable and Sustainability Award Winning Company!!
This Jobot Job is hosted by Mark Raffle
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the “Apply” button and sending us your resume.
Salary $55,000 – $75,000 per year
A Bit About Us
We are the cleanest lead recycling facility in the world and is committed to meeting or exceeding all applicable environmental standards, including state and local standards which are among the most stringent in the world. Further, as part of the lead battery recycling industry, we serve an important role, ensuring that millions of used car batteries generated every year in the United States are safely recycled and not disposed of in local landfills or shipped to countries with significantly lower environmental standards for recycling. This is a full time position that pays hourly up to $32/hr but also includes Bonus and Overtime Pay.
If you have a strong Industrial Electrical Maintenance background, apply today!!
Why join us?
- Competitive Base Salary!
- Extremely Competitive Equity Package!
- Flexible Work Schedules!
- Accelerated Career Growth!
I. Position Description
Provides operations and production support by performing general equipment repair.
Ii. Primary Duties And Responsibilities
- Fabricates special items, as required.
- Repairs processing equipment such as pumps, pipe, moving machinery and repairs steel.
- Performs simple to intermediate equipment and pipe installations.
- Keeps work area neat, clean, and free of debris.
- Complies with all environmental, health, safety and housekeeping programs.
- Performs other duties, as assigned.
Iii. Pre-hire Requirements
- 3 years recent industrial or related experience in millwright or machine repair work
- Pass skills test; i.e., welding, mechanical aptitude
- Knowledge of various metal properties
- Ability to read schematics and blueprints.
- Good interpersonal communications skills; written and verbal
- Pass Workplace Reading Appraisal
- Able to work any shift
Iv. Post-hire Training Requirements
- Environmental training applicable to the job
- Safety training for applicable equipment
- Job instructional training
- Quality system familiarization
- ISO 14001 awareness, objectives and targets, department significant environmental impacts
- OHSAS 18001 Awareness, OH&S-MS Objectives and Goals, Hazard Identification, Risk Assessment and Risk Control
V. Physical Requirements And Work Environment
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to sit and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 60 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus. While performing the duties of this job, the employee regularly works near moving mechanical parts and is regularly exposed to toxic or caustic chemicals and risk of electrical shock. The employee occasionally works in outside weather conditions and is occasionally exposed to fumes or airborne particles and extreme heat. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. Must be able to wear Personal Protective Equipment.
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the “Apply” button.
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?YuiqU34x1o7IExurPhZPWQg