Finance Manager with Media Industry experience along with ERP / SAP experience to join growing International News Organization in DC.
This Jobot Job is hosted by Steve Eskovitz
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the “Apply” button and sending us your resume.
Salary $140,000 – $160,000 per year
A Bit About Us
We have an outstanding career opportunity for a Finance Manager with Media/News/Television experience to join a new International Digital News Organization located in DC.
We are searching for a Finance Manager with hands-on experience and comes from a media/news/television industry background.
This position will eventually manage one person and will report into the GM with a dotted line to HQ and will be part of the leadership team.
Why join us?
We offer an industry and area competitive compensation package along with a comprehensive benefits plan.
- Ensure that an appropriate financial policy framework is in place to guide the company’s financial decision-making and development.
- Work closely with the Leadership Team as part of a mutually supportive senior management team, advising them on the likely financial consequences of all proposed courses of action.
- Maintain contact and liaise with bankers, pension & tax advisors and auditors to ensure the long term financial security and stability of the company.
- Ensure financial and other reporting systems are maintained to the standards required by the company, external legal and governmental requirements.
- Ensure the production of accurate monthly management accounts.
- Prepare annual budgets and forecasts aligned to strategic plans and in accordance with guidelines provided by the company.
- Contribute to the company’s risk management strategic policy and procedures.
- Provide accounting services for use by managers in planning and controlling the work of the company including financial accounting, management accounting, forecasting, and budgeting and control systems.
- Manage and maintain fixed asset and depreciation records.
- Produce rolling cash flow forecasts, monitor cash position daily and ensure creditors’ terms are met.
- Keep abreast of financial, legislation and corporate governance developments.
- Controlling budgets
- Fixed Assets
- Be prepared to act as a member of project management teams as necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- CPA / CMA / MBA
- Extensive knowledge of MS Office
- ERP (preferably SAP) systems knowledge
- 10+ years working knowledge in accounting and finance with at least 4 years supervisory experience.
- Previous experience in the media / broadcasting industry.
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the “Apply” button.
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?CVZSAZ%2b0O0egXeoiGTcdegb