Business Development Specialist for innovative digital marketing company, Inc 500 fastest growing company 2 years running
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Emma Goulden
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the “Apply on company site” button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $60,000 – $70,000 per year
A bit about us:
We are a unique hybrid between a Marketing Agency and Online Sales Channel that represents the most new and innovative products in the world. Our mission is help brands succeed through driving their online sales. Our growth trajectory has exceeded expectations and we were recently ranked as one of Inc. 500’s fastest growing companies. If you want to work in an exciting industry and become a leader in online marketing, this is the place for you.
The Business Development Specialist is a key role within the Business Development team and is responsible for finding new products, reaching out, staying on top of the latest product trends and categories. The qualified individual must have a strong, proven sales background and expertise in the online marketing world. The ideal candidate will have a can-do, positive attitude, strong and effective communication skills. This position seeks a true sales professional who is self-motivated and ambitious. He/she will work closely with the Business Development Manager and the Business Development team.
Why join us?
- Work 100% remote
- 100% PAID medical benefits for the individual
- 401(k) with 6% match
- 4 weeks PTO
- $1,000 for vacation bonus after first year
- $1,200 for health/wellness each year (to be used for gym membership, yoga classes, etc.)
- Flex schedules
- Identifying new prospects that fit our criteria and strategizing to grow the Business Development prospecting area
- Researching online websites, including but not limited to: online marketplaces, crowdfunding, blogs, ad social media platforms research and find the best leads
- Strategizing and implementing a system for continuously identifying innovative trends, categories and brands
- Representing GiddyUp at industry conferences, trade shows and conventions to identify new prospective brands
- Managing the sales pipeline and working closely with other members of the business development team to achieve success
- Excelling at hitting sales numbers and benchmarks and strongly motivated and driven to go above and beyond
- Strong sales track record and success rate of lead gen, approvals, reach outs, setting up appointments and closing
- Compiling weekly reports, inputting data in the CRM, and other administrative duties, as needed
- Assisting the Business Development Manager and team, as needed
- 2-5 year successful sales track record: exceling at hitting sales numbers and benchmarks
- Strong interest and knowledge of social media platforms
- Strong interest in leveraging online tools and learning new prospecting solutions
- Strong interest in new and emerging products, categories, and trends
- Team player and ability to work within a diverse environment
- Ability to accept rejection and constructive feedback
- Strategic and solution focused with the ability to think “outside of the box”
- Results driven and detail-oriented, with a drive to exceed expectations in sales
- Self-starter, with a proactive mindset, and a strong desire to succeed, grow, and learn
- Inquisitive and curious nature to come up with new ideas to grow the department
- Comfortable in uncomfortable situations and remains calm in stressful situations
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to multi-task and work on multiple projects simultaneously as well as various stages of the sales pipeline
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the “Apply on company site” button.
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?aZd6%2f%2f3trp%2fkg37ncXiu%2fgh