The Payroll Administrator (PT) is responsible for ensuring that all certified payroll and prevailing wage documentation is processed and reported in accordance with customer requirements and in compliance with county, state, and local laws.
· Prepare and submit weekly Certified Payroll Reports as required and all Final Reports using applicable systems
· Prepare monthly OCIP/CCIP Payroll Reports as required and finals upon termination using applicable systems
· Prepare Quarterly Workforce Projections as needed
· Identify and flag all jobs in Sage by Certified Payroll Type or OCIP Type
· Coordinate and provide all information necessary for OCIP/CCIP Wrap-Up Audits
· Prepare all enrollments for OCIP and CCIP Reporting upon receipt of contracts from customers
· Work with our Subcontractors to get them enrolled in CPR and assist in the preparation and submission of reports
· Obtain certificates of insurance for all OCIP/CCIP administrators and scan into AIM for insurance audits at year-end.
· Obtain offsite certificates of insurance when OCIP/CCIP ends
· Coordinate with the HR Manager to ensure correct employee data
- College Degree in a related field and/or 5+ years of relevant experience with certified payroll and prevailing wage
- Experience with BRJP, BPDA, BHA Programs, and related reporting
- Experience in managing electronic timekeeping systems
- Experience calculating payable hours and deductions
- Experience processing Union payrolls
- Strong experience in communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong numerical aptitude and attention to detail
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, Sage, TimberScan, and other accounting software
- Maintain Notary Status and notarize documents as needed
Serve as backup to Accounts Payable Coordinator
This position is Part-Time and expected to be 20-30 hours a week.
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?Iy9klxetq0J%2fzOeoQ8R0Twr