A new tab will open
IWT is the leader in our industry manufacturing products under a variety of platforms including chambers, tanks,
and EZflow and Presby Environmental bundles. IWT has always and continues to compete on innovation; we hold
over 200 patents and aggressively defend them. We have continually improved our products and operations to
provide customers with enhanced features and benefits while in parallel optimizing manufacturing efficiency and
cost. Such improvements are a major strategic directive for both EZflow and Presby operations and will be a focus
of this position, a focus that will include innovations in manufacturing equipment, automation, and materials of
construction. Additionally, IWT strives to be safe in all we do and will continually improve performance in this area.
Contribute to the efficient and effective functioning of the manager and company while working closely with other members of organization.
- Manage the office workflow including but not limited to correspondence, record keeping, scheduling meetings, review of incoming mail, review invoices to submit for payment.
- Oversee the reporting requirements and administrative responsibilities for the trucking portion of the business.
- Responsible for safety record keeping and supporting safety training for the location. Work with the organizations EHS Manager.
- Assist with any human resource needs for the location.
- Occasionally organize travel and hotel accommodations and arrange meetings in remote locations.
- Backup to the Customer Service/Logistics Coordinator.
- Manage a variety of tasks.
- Ability to interpret changing task priority.
- Exercise discretion when dealing with sensitive and confidential issues.
- Highly organized.
- Possess or strive to increase knowledge of discipline or area supported.
- Communicate clearly and succinctly in a variety of settings.
- Experience with JD Edwards preferred
- 2-3 years or more of administrative support
- Proficient in computers (MS Office)
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
To Apply: Click Here