Role: AEM Business Analyst
Work Location: Remote
• Responsible for gathering business requirements from business users, and helping them flesh out those requirements to a detailed level that all can easily understand
• Responsible for documenting those business requirements in a way that effectively conveys the required functionality to the customer and to the technical staff.
• Responsible for ensuring that the technical staff thoroughly and accurately understands the business requirements and interprets those requirements correctly into technical specifications.
• Responsible for tracking progress on delivery of specific features to the customer and addressing any business issues that arise during the development process.
Key Skills and Experience
• 5+ years of relevant professional experience and a bachelor’s degree in a relevant area; or without a degree, three additional years of relevant professional experience (8+ years in total)
• Ability to apply consulting skills to solve a client business problem
• Able to communicate and present complex issues with assurance and confidence
• Demonstrates the use of consulting skills including questioning, listening, ideas development, permission, and rapport, and influencing
• Strong written and oral communications skills
• Ability to understand complex business problems and offer meaningful solutions
• Experience with web marketing and commerce systems, Adobe Marketing Cloud and Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) preferred
• Adobe Certified Expert (ACE) Business Practitioner a plus
– provided by Dice
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?wfxUwLLL06LSptLK8NWS5gb