Information Technology Strategies (IT-Strat) is in need of a work remote Information Technology Business Analyst to join our Columbus, OH based team that provides full lifecycle support for software acquisition and related development, sustainment, maintenance, and technical support.
Client Agency is DLA (branch of DoD).
Due to federal security clearance requirements, applicant must be a United States Citizen with the ability to obtain a PUBLIC TRUST / SECRET / TOP SECRET Clearance. We offer a great benefits package that includes Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance.
- System Implementation: implementing computer systems in a phased approach of requirements analysis and conceptual design, site survey, system design review, critical design review, installation, integration, and testing.
- Requirements Analysis: performing requirements analysis for a wide range of users in office automation.
- Presentations: explaining system designs for user approval at formal reviews. Interface well with customer.
- Configuration management: integrating software, interpreting software test results, and recommending solutions that address unsatisfactory test results and other software problem reports.
- SDLC: executing maintenance, administration, and management.
- Business Analysis: utilizing flow diagrams, User Acceptance Testing (UAT); functional, regression, environment, and accessibility testing. Performing Research and analysis.
- 5+ years performing the above
- Experience supporting Agile development projects and managing people
- Oral presentation experience and excellent oral and written communication skills
- Familiarity or better with .NET
- Active IT-II security clearance or have a current National Agency Check with Local Agency Check and Credit Check (NACLC)
- Local to Columbus, OH
IT-Strat, , provides superior IT Services to public and private sector clients including the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA), Defense Logistics Agency (DLA). IT-Strat is a certified Economically Disadvantaged Woman Owned Small Business (EDWOSB) and Minority-owned firm.
Information Technology Strategies (“IT-Strat”) is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and it’s our policy to consider applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, marital status, age, disability, veteran status, alienage, ancestry, or any other factors prohibited by law. Employment selections are based on company and client requirements and the qualifications and skills of the candidate. IT-Strat is committed to actively capitalizing on the diversity of skills, talents and perspectives of our employees.
Sponsorship will not be provided.
– provided by Dice
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?PugskSDsdHMG4YfK9kc8DAl