Business Technical Analyst – Remote / WFH during COVID
- 3 months contract to hire – multiple openings
- client is a large global consulting company – 250,000 employees
- Chicago or Atlanta Or Dallas
- no travel
- 2-5 years of professional work experience with experience in a role of Technical Business Analyst, Software Business Analyst, System Architect or similar.
- Must have domain knowledge of the mobile app, general knowledge of the mobile technology and familiarity with iOS/Android features.
- Performed typical BA activities: gathering and documenting requirements, writing user stories and epics, refining tickets, defining acceptance criteria, creating flow diagrams (e.g. screens, data, process, sequence, business)
- Produced typical BA deliverables: User Stories/use cases, Epics, diagrams (data, sequence, business), process models, wireframes, functional and technical specification, BRD/ URD, Screen flow/Journey map, UAT/Demo
- Exhibits strong soft skills typically required in a BA role (e.g. active listening, propose alternatives, communicate complex information, issues, and potential solutions, has strong problem-solving / analytical skills and techniques, strong written and verbal communication skills)
- Has strong passion for BA line of work and shows curiosity, diligence and integrity
- Experienced with large projects, large number of stakeholders, multi-locations/global footprint
- Understands business priorities (e.g., vision), trends (e.g., industry knowledge) and markets (e.g., existing/ planned)
- Organized, detail-oriented, self-starter with the ability to prioritize work, self-manage and make trade-off decisions
- Must have prior experience on the projects with Agile methodologies
- Able to foster collaboration across disparate, cross-functional teams and to establish and maintain a high level of trust and confidence with colleagues and clients
- Experienced in interaction with QA teams to triage and prioritize defects and formulate an action plan to closure.
- Familiar with JIRA & Confluence
– provided by Dice
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?vP8CQs4Dqg5IdJlk%2bHHn4Qn