MAIL SERVICES MANAGER
The Mail Services Manager reports directly to the Office Services Manager, and is responsible for the oversight off all aspects of mail processing/delivery, and shipping/receiving. Supervise, train staff, and coordinate activities pertinent to the planning and execution of all mailroom functions. Ensures all services are being performed in accordance with SLA/SOW.
- Oversee daily activity of Mail Services employees for various sites.
- Oversee the employee evaluation process.
- Responsible for monthly reporting submittal to the Office Services Manager.
- Interface with corporate clients to ensure satisfactory services are being provided.
- Responsible for developing the mail team, and supervisory staff.
- Responsible for coordination of required training, including industry specific, safety, etc.
- Ensure the recorded processing of all incoming, and outgoing mail/packages.
- Complete payroll on a weekly basis.
- Conduct staff meetings to keep the team up to date with daily on goings, and expectations.
- Establish individual/team goals with associates to support business objectives.
- Ensures established guidelines are followed within the team.
- Monitor, maintain, and order supply inventory, to ensure the mailroom functions at an optimal level.
- Manage various special projects that arise from clients, departments, or management.
- High school diploma or equivalent education required.
- At least 7+ years of progressive experience in Mail Services, or a Corporate Services environment.
- Strong PC skills, comfortable using technology to support approach and execution of responsibilities.
- Proven track record of customer service satisfaction and outstanding customer service skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Excellent verbal, written, and organizational skills required.
- Perform sensitive and confidential tasks.
- Knowledge of postal, and courier procedures, and regulations.
Work is performed in an office setting.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. Management retains the discretion to add to or change the duties of the position at any time.
ISS Facility Services is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer that promotes a diverse workplace.
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?ClHc5OEqhJOLYAHsG2WnYwh