Hope you’re staying well & healthy during this Covid-19 time.
iSpace is continuing to connect with top Senior Program Manager skill talent like you.
Let me know your interest regarding this position, looking forward to connecting with you soon!
iSpace is a global services company focused on providing Information Technology and Business Process solutions to Fortune 1000 clients throughout the USA. Specializing in Technology, Healthcare, Automotive, and Entertainment Sectors.
Title: Senior Program Manager Full Time Position
Location :- El Segundo, CA
- The client PMO team is seeking a Senior Program Manager.
- Reporting to Director of PMO, will manage cross-functional communication across client teams, identify client mitigate risks to efficient delivery, decompose ambiguous problems into straightforward solutions, prioritize competing opportunities and drive understanding for engineering teams as well as executive layer.
- The right person for this role will be able to leverage a start-up mentality while contributing to definition of best practices and procedures.
- Will be encouraged to maintain a pulse on development progress and manage inevitable changes, over lifecycle of a project, so that deadlines are met.
- The Senior Program Manager will be nimble enough to execute on high-visibility, high-value projects ranging from infrastructure and operations roll-outs, platform-defining products and transformative supply chain and fulfillment initiatives.
- Key project will require partnering with business to transform and modernize our fulfillment and warehouse systems with automation and digitalization.
What You’ll Do:
- Manage multiple coordinated and/or distinct projects across varied department/goals including infrastructure and operations roll-outs, platform-defining products and transformative Supply Chain and Fulfillment initiatives.
- Organize, facilitate, and report on the development, alignment and maintenance of program timelines, costs, and scope.
- Partner with internal and external clients, project sponsors, tech teams, managers, operations leads, client managers, and external vendors, to manage day-to-day activities, decisions-making and dependencies across multiple simultaneous projects.
- Build valued relationships, delegate and empower team members, and collaborate with various functions in organization.
- Partner with operations business leaders to align with DTC and B2B business objectives, work with fulfillment and warehouse SMEs, advise and collaborate with the technology teams on new solutions and interfaces.
- Be able to excel in remote management of remote teams.
What You Bring:
- Exceptional communication and collaboration skills – you’ll be interacting with a broad range of technical and non-technical audiences including executives, developers, clients and SMEs.
- A vital ability to communicate priorities and constraints, communicating effectively using varied methods across disciplines and cultures.
- Adept at building relationships, driving consensus, motivating and leading cross-functional teams in order to resolve conflict, initiate resolution, mitigating potential risks, advocating potential opportunities and delivering results.
- Sophisticated diplomatic skills will be a benefit in managing expectations, understanding stakeholder desires, needs, and requirements, and ensuring collaboration.
- As a senior team member, exemplify proven project management skills to more junior team members.
- Must have strong project management capabilities and be highly-organized – you’re known for excellent meetings, documentation and follow-up.
- An SDLC mindset with proven successes in Agile methodology driving Scrum disciplines.
- Ability to work independently with minimal guidance while ensuring your leadership is well-informed.
- An education in Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering, or related discipline, or equivalent work experience.
- 7+ years of technical program management experience, leading large complex programs in a fast-paced environment, using Agile methodologies, and delivering highly scalable and robust systems.
- 5+ years working at a technology-driven company in a team leadership role managing high-visibility/complex projects.
- 3+ years of experience managing projects related to the upgrading and/or building out of warehouse management systems.
- Experience managing project budgets in the $5MM – $10MM range.
- Having PMP or PgMP Certification while still being able to manage to success without analysis paralysis.
- Fluency with Atlassian SCM Suite (JIRA/Confluence).
- An understanding of Supply Chain Management and B2B/B2C Fulfillment Operations.
- Experience in business analysis / requirements definition / flow charting, technical documentation.
- Education BA/BS preferred
If you are interested in above position please send me your updated resume to or you can call me at
– provided by Dice
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?xs3sJNDoiA%2biBQQrGwaD4go