ENS Solutions, LLC is seeking to fill Service Desk Specialist for our customer in Annapolis Junction, Maryland, Colorado Springs, Colorado, and Bossier City, Louisiana.
ENS Solutions will provide customers worldwide with a security operations center consisting of Self-Help Knowledge Portals, remote Service Desk resolution support, and in-field customer engagement support. ENS Solutions will be the first point of contact for IT problem resolutions helping to increase user satisfaction, reduce the resolution time, and consolidate and standardize remote and in-field customer support at the enterprise level.
Clearance: TS/SCI with CI Poly
Resolves technical problems and answers queries by telephone or self-service ticket in support of internal and/or outside customer computer hardware, software, network, system/application access, and telecommunications systems. Diagnoses, identifies, isolates, and analyzes problems utilizing historical database records. May route calls to product line specialists, application, or system support specialists. Maintains and updates records and tracking databases. Alerts management to recurring problems and patterns of problems.
*This position does require employees to work one weekend day a month.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
• Provides first contact and incident resolution to customers with H/W, S/W and application problems includes both customer telephone support as well as electronically submitted requests
• Provides polite and customer friendly service support for problem resolution
• Attempts to resolve as many incidents during the first contact, or at Tier 1. Efficiently escalates incidents to higher Tier II or Tier III when required
• Documents incident status and solutions in incident database tools
• Possesses current working knowledge of computers, printers, laptops and common windows applications
• Works through various types Tier II issues with telephone assist
• Provides answers to Frequently Asked Questions or solutions to common problems as part of a customer self-help capability
ENS Solutions offers a comprehensive benefits program including various options in these plans:
• Health Insurance
• Dental Insurance
• Vision Care
• Group Term Life Insurance
• Short Term Disability
• Long Term Disability
• Paid Time Off (PTO)
• Retirement Fund
If you are interested in this position, please send me a copy of your latest resume at with the information requested below. Also, please let me know what time/number is best to call to discuss this excellent job opportunity. In case you are not interested in this position or this is not a right fit for you, please feel free to share this opportunity with your friends/network or anyone you know who may be interested in this position. Thank you!
Availability to start a new job
Please don’t hesitate to contact me for any question (s) you may have. All employment is decided based on qualifications, merit, and business need.
Shaahiq (Shane) Chishti
Representing – ENS Solutions, LLC.
O: x 552
Hours: 5:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. EST
– provided by Dice
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?Iy9klxetq0LPOenZW%2fl0vgr