We are seeking an Executive Administrative Support to support a client in Chantilly, VA
Position: Executive Administrative Support
Location: Chantilly, VA
Clearance: Top-Secret or higher.
We are seeking an executive-level administrative support specialist. This entails the creation of a wide variety of office automation documentation, including spreadsheets, white papers, executive summaries, presentations, data calls, requirements, and other administrative support tasks, and the provision of administrative support to the executive management of the Cyber Division.
- Produce and provide metrics data consolidation and reporting, specific to activities across the Cyber Division, as related to manning/personnel, case-work, initiative progress, and other categories/topics as required.
- Provide administrative support to the executive management of the Cyber Division, including managing executive calendars; handling incoming and outgoing phone calls; scheduling and escorting visitors; writing, editing, and reviewing written products such as emails, memos, briefings, and presentations; facilitating meetings and engagements, including preparing agendas and talking points, briefing and debriefing executives, and taking meeting minutes; and assisting with planning and supporting events on behalf of the Cyber Division.
- Produce and provide daily written and oral updates to Cyber Division executives on specific investigative and operational activities occurring across the division.
- Produce background briefing material for Cyber Division executives relevant to visiting delegations as needed.
- Produce, track, and brief division-level strategic goals and associated metrics on a monthly basis.
- Create periodic articles and written products on behalf of executive management.
- Develop and track the execution of executive performance plans.
- TS/SCI Required
- 3+ years relevant experience
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Paid Holiday/Annual/Sick/Personal Leave
- Short-Term/ Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Generous 401(k) from day one.
- Education Assistance
- Metro/Parking Reimbursement
If you are interested in this position, please send me a copy of your latest resume at with the information requested below: Also, please let me know what time/number is best to call to discuss this great opportunity. In case you are not interested in this position or this is not a right fit for you, please feel free to share this opportunity with your friends/networks or anyone you know who may be interested in this position. Thank you!
– Availability to start a new job
– Best Rates
– Contact #
Please don’t hesitate to contact me for any question (s) you may have. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Sr. Recruitment Professional
Representing TMR Inc.
O: x 535
iQuasar LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate with regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, or Vietnam veteran status. This policy affirms TMR’s commitment to the principles of fair employment and the elimination of discriminatory practices. We encourage all employees to take advantage of opportunities for promotion as they occur.
– provided by Dice
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?r0F%2bcbyuMCa4MLIXmHwFWQp