Job Title: Credit Analyst
Reports to: Credit Supervisor
The primary responsibility of this position is to help support and insure the quality and responsiveness of the credit department. Support to all parties requesting various forms of assistance by maintaining payment information to accounting and the credit organization.
Duties and responsibilities
1. Provide coverage for any and all credit request related to increased lines of credit and establishing new account set up
2. Red Box Coverage – Assisting supervisor handling credit requests, review and analyze credit reports
3. Manage relationships with third-party collection firms; select bad debt write-offs for referral to firms, track and report on ongoing case status
4. Responsible for assisting with managing setup and maintenance processes for customer master files in TMW; develop and communicate new customer approval procedures across TII organization and ensure completeness of required information to ensure proper setups
5. Perform first-level credit limit reviews and approvals in accordance with established department limit authority levels. Track and coordinate timely response to agents and business development team for limit requests that need to be escalated to Credit Supervisor/Manager and to senior levels of the organization
- Preferred Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- 3-5 years of customer service or credit experience including handling of significant incoming call/email volume
- Experience in researching customer credit history using commercial credit reporting services and in interpreting credit reporting data to develop appropriate credit limits.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Proficiency with V-Lookup and Pivot Tables preferred
The Company provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all associates and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, genetic information or other categories protected by law.
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/ATSApply.aspx?L61lcg86dESlHsy%2fN2LREQx