Business Intelligence Developer
TII is seeking a Business Intelligence Engineer / Business Intelligence Developer to support Data Visualizations, reports creation, data validations, and Quality Audits or our current data versus Dashboards. This role includes working closely with Data Architecture, Development Team, and Operations, in order to understand the costumer and business needs, while creating dashboards that can easily drive the business with their needs, creates operational efficiencies, and improve processes across the organization.
- Responsible for data modeling and visualizations using PowerBI.
- Working together with Data Architecture, Operations, and IT Department in order to streamline data visualizations that can increase performance, are simplistic and easy to use for our partners and customers; both internally and externally.
- Prepares data validations that can ensure the back end data, is constantly and accurately reflecting the Dashboards for our Executive Team and shareholders.
- Work closely with Development team, DBA’s, and Data Architecture to create Quality Audit controls at every part of the data lineage between applications and systems, before the data reaches the Databases, to ensure true data quality.
- Prepares system requirements, source analysis and process analyses and design throughout the implementation of each Data Visualization.
- Writes and tunes SQL queries for performance and scalability.
- Collaborating with peers/customers/enterprise architecture.
- Minimum of 4-5 years of related experience aligned to the responsibilities listed above
- BS/BA in IMS, IT or software related field
- 2-3 years using data visualization and Business Intelligence tools such as Tableau, MicroStrategy, PowerBI, SAS, Looker. Preferably PowerBI with a high degree of knowledge in DAX.
- 5+ years’ work experience with SQL, MySQL, and T-SQL
- 2-3 years’ experience designing, developing, and supporting applications in a cloud environment
- Analytical aptitude and critical thinking.
- Experience with ETL processes (DataStage, Informatica, etc.)
- Experience in data modeling for both relational and analytical systems.
- Can work independently and thrives with autonomy.
- 3-4 years using PowerBI with a high degree of knowledge in DAX.
- Advanced SQL knowledge.
- Advanced ETL experience moving data at scale.
- Experience with Front-end web frameworks and how impact the back-end in different databases.
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/ATSApply.aspx?L50QYonlxriUuu1jKkz8XAf