Intertek, a leading provider of ATIC (Assurance, Testing, Inspection and Certification) Services, is looking for an Assessor join our team.
Ranked #15 on the 2019 ENR list of Top 500 Design Firms, and with more than a hundred offices across North America, the building and construction team provides the architectural, engineering and construction (A/E/C) industry with a full suite of capabilities both in the lab and on site. From testing, inspection and certification services to building sciences solutions, the company delivers Total Quality Assurance to the built environment.
This person will support the Building and Construction business by providing Property Condition Assessment and Construction Draw Review Inspection services, as well as building enclosure consulting and testing services. We’re looking for an individual with approximately five or more years of active experience in the commercial industry.
• Property Condition Assessments (PCA) per ASTM E 2018-15
• Construction Draw Review Inspections
• Client/Project Management
• Conducts site visits/inspections
• Data compilation/organization and report preparation
• 5+ years’ experience performing PCAs, preferred
• Architectural, Construction Management or Engineering Degree, preferred
• Knowledge of regulatory requirements
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Microsoft Office experience a must
• Technical knowledge of commercial building systems
• Must be able to work with minimal supervision and be a self-starter
• Must be detail-oriented
• Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines
• Follow and enforce safety requirements and company policies.
• Ability to travel outside local area, depending on local work load and project locations
• Must have a valid driver’s license and an acceptable Motor Vehicle Report
• Ability to pass a pre-employment physical and drug screening
• Fluent in English for the safe and effective performance of the job.
• Ability to perform roof/building envelope visual and/or moisture surveys
• Knowledge and/or certification of operation of infrared scanner
• Knowledge of ASTM & AAMA moisture intrusion testing procedures
• Phase I ESA experience
• RRO or RRC
Intertek is a leading Total Quality Assurance provider to industries worldwide. Our network of more than 1,000 laboratories and offices and over 43,000 people in more than 100 countries, delivers innovative and bespoke Assurance, Testing, Inspection and Certification solutions for our customers’ operations and supply chains. Intertek Total Quality Assurance expertise delivered consistently with precision, pace and passion, enabling our customers to power ahead safely.
A career with Intertek means joining a global network of professionals dedicated to bringing quality and safety to life. Our vision is to become the world’s most trusted partner for Quality Assurance and we offer our employees the chance to make an impact with attractive growth opportunities in this industry on a global scale.
We offer a salary and benefit package competitively placed within the local market, including medical, dental, vision, life, disability, 401(k) with company match, tuition reimbursement and more.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veteran status or on the basis of disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Intertek is a drug-free workplace. As a condition of employment, all hires are required to pass a pre-employment drug test.
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?xpmmtJtIh%2b5hpYu%2bgtVAWAv