Please see below for the relevant information regarding this job and send me your updated resume in a word format:
Job Title: ERP Programmer Analyst
Job Location: Mesa, AZ
Duration: Contract to hire
The ERP Programmer Analyst’s responsibilities will include assisting in the implementation and support of a modern Cloud ERP system. This person is a highly detail oriented individual; motivated self-starter; organized; with excellent communication skills and who has a passion for excellence and values education, integrity, innovation and success.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Reviews, analyzes, and evaluates user needs to create systems solutions that support overall business strategies
- Documents system requirements, defines scope and objectives, and creates system specifications that drive system development and implementation
- Function as a liaison between IT and users and have both business and technical expertise
- Assist in implementation of modern ERP system
- Provide application support and development for ERP and Billing System.
- Design and/or develop, test and deploy system enhancements, participate in upgrades, and support ERP systems along with other team members, ensuring that data integrity is maintained
- Evaluate requests for system enhancements and trouble-shoot reported issues
- Help users to define system requirements and provide solutions to better enable them to perform their job functions
- Identify and promote best practices for Process Automation (RPA and other)
- Document current-state business processes and automation requirements
- Design and document future-state processes and automation flows
- Responsibilities may evolve over time and new responsibilities may be added based on the changing needs of the department or company
- 7+ years of relevant professional work experience required
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience required
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations is required.
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics Great Plains is strongly preferred
- Strong Understanding of ERP, CRM functionality and associated business processes, specifically Procure-to-Pay lifecycles in a healthcare environment.
- Experience with implementation, managing upgrades and template roll outs
- Experience working with various enterprise teams across the software development lifecycle, to review, inspect, document, and ensure the quality of software products being tested and eventually implemented
- Knowledge of an integration platform such as Dell Boomi, Microsoft Flow
- Understanding & experience with IIS and SQL Server management.
- Programming experience with ASP.NET, C#, jQuery, MS SQL and Powershell
- Experience using of automation and robotic tools such as Blue Prism, Open Span, UI Path, Nice, Automation or Automation Anywhere
- Solid interpersonal skills with proven ability to develop and maintain effective business partner relationships
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks and projects, to prioritize, and adapt to a changing environment
- Must be willing to roll up sleeves and get work done – a productive contributor to detailed content, with a strong sense of accountability and ownership
- Ability to learn quickly and work with best practices
- Very strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Excellent critical thinking, and problem-solving skills and a strong ability to work with complex and detailed data
- Exceptional written and verbal communication with ability to interact and make presentations to senior leadership.
39159 Paseo Padre pkwy # 106 Fremont CA 94538
InterSources Inc, a Certified Diverse Supplier, was founded in 2007, offers innovative solutions to help clients on Digital Transformations across various domains and industries. Our history spans over 13 years and today we are an Award-Winning Global Software Consultancy solving complex problems with technology. We recognize that our employees and our clients are our strengths as the diverse talents and opportunities they bring to the table enables us to grow as a global platform and they are causally linked with our success. We provide strategic and technical advice, and we have expertise in areas covering Artificial Intelligence, Cloud Migration, Custom Software Development, Data Analytics Infrastructure & Cloud Solutions, Cyber Security Services etc.
We make reasonable accommodations for clients and employees and we do not discriminate based on any protected attribute including race, religion, colour, national origin, gender sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status.
We also are a Google Cloud partner company. We align strategy with execution and provide secure service solutions by developing and using the latest technologies that thrives our resources to deliver industry leading capabilities to our clients and customers, making it convenient for our clients to do business with InterSources Inc. Our teams also drive growth by refining technology driven client experiences that put the users first, providing an unparalleled experience. This results in strengthening the core technologies of clients, enabling them to scale with flexibility, create seamless digital experiences and build lifelong relationships.
– provided by Dice
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?o3zZA%2bUD6SF%2fFzi%2fIUQ76Qi